Real Estate Financing
We advise Promoters on the most appropriate legal structuring for their projects, we assist them in the application for IRS/RES/IHS certificates, and we ensure follow-up with the relevant authorities to facilitate project implementation.
Feasibility Study is a key requirement in project implementation and guides Promoters in assessing a project?s viability. It also provides the basis for finance negotiation and provides an Action Plan for phasing-in the project.
We lead corporate finance negotiations on behalf of Promoters and assist them in obtaining finance at competitive interest rates. In addition, we also negotiate with banks for ?Special Buyer?s Scheme? for banking facilities to provide potential buyers access to finance
During the construction period, we manage their financial resources with the following deliverables:
- Deal with all accounting routines: procurement scheduling, handle suppliers? invoices, data capture
- Preparation of accounts (daily, monthly, quarterly)
- Preparation of treasury management reports to identify funding requirement and avoid any shortage
- Collection of debtors? and investors? monies
- Provide comprehensive compliance services including preparation and filing of VAT Returns and Income Tax Return